About Dr. Joel Schlessinger
I’m Doctor Joel Schlessinger and I’ve created this blog to share advanced skin care solutions with you.
Feel free to ask whatever questions you have, by commenting at the end of a post.
- board certified in dermatology, cosmetic dermatology surgery and pediatrics
- the president of LovelySkin, a cosmeceutical company with:
- a flagship retail location in Omaha, Nebraska
- an online store with more than 8,000 skin care products from 200 companies to treat a wide range of skin issues
- President Emeritus of the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- past president of the Nebraska Dermatology Society
- the founder and organizer of the Cosmetic Surgery Forum in Las Vegas
I’ve been voted:
- one of America’s Top Docs and Best Doctors in America
- the best cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist in Omaha as voted in the Reader and Omaha Magazine
- an Elle Genius, Skin, Elle Magazine 2011
Doctor Joel Schlessinger often provides expertise to top media publications in the country.
Publications that have interviewed me include:
- New York Times
- Woman’s Day
- Wall Street Journal
- Huffington Post
- Oprah Magazine
- Family Circle
- Whole Living
- Marie Claire
- Martha Stewart Weddings
To find out more, bookmark the Doctor Joel Schlessinger media blog.
As a final note for now, in this blog you’ll also hear about clinical trials of new products conducted by Doctor Joel Schlessinger.
Over an 18-year period, I have conducted more than 250 clinical trials, including those for:
- Xeomin (new forms of botulinum toxin)
- Revance topical botulinum toxin
- more than 10 new compounds for psoriasis
Plus, my son Daniel and I have created the first 1% hydrocortisone balm found in a stick form. The patent is pending on this invention, which can be purchased at www.LovelySkin.com/FixMySkin.
Hope to hear from you soon!